The LMC Legacy Foundation is devoted to funding the original LMC vision and mission of Philhaven Behavioral Healthcare – Finding a better way to improve mental wellness through the healing ministry of Christ. Our intent is to fund services that meet innovative and outcome-based requirements. We are not able to fund charity care or standard services in the field.
Requirements for grant applicants
- Must be a Section 501(c)(3) organization
- Faith based projects focused on improving mental heath
- Proposal does not duplicate existing services
- Innovative with measurable outcomes
- Preference given to projects serving South Central Pennsylvania (Adams, Berks, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Fulton, Lancaster, Lebanon, Perry, York counties)
- Sustainable funding plan
Grant application schedule
- The LMC Legacy Foundation is accepting grant applications twice a year through a grant interface website. Select the blue START button below to begin the application process.
- Letter of Intent (LOI) due December 31 or June 30 of each year.
- Successful grant proposals will typically be funded in the range of $25,000 – $75,000.